Details about sociodemographic (gender, decades, many years of degree, house constitution, and you may Freak II), including socioeconomic details (house money), try accumulated in the first trend-EpiDoC step one research.
During the EpiDoC step one research, citizens were questioned once they is before clinically determined to have specific chronic problem (high cholesterol levels top, high blood pressure levels, rheumatic condition, sensitivity, intestinal problem, cardiac condition, diabetes, thyroid and parathyroid state, urolithiasis, pulmonary disease, hyperuricemia, cancer, neurological disease, and you can hypogonadism), and this guidance is updated throughout the EpiDoC 2 research interviews.
Self-stated peak and you can weight were obtained within the EpiDoC 2. Based on these types of data, body mass index (Bmi, weight/height 2 , during the kilogram/yards dos ) are computed and you can classified with respect to the World Health Organization class from inside the four groups: skinny (Bmi 2 ), regular (Bmi between 18.5 and you will twenty-four.nine kg/m 2 ), over weight (Bmi anywhere between twenty-five and you will 29.nine kg/yards 2 ), and you may carrying excess fat (Bmi ? 30 kilogram/m dos ) (18).
Health-relevant lifestyle is examined using the Portuguese verified version of Eu Well being questionnaire (EQ-5D-3L) (19, 20).
To evaluate health-care resources use, “amount of medical visits in the last 1 year” and you will “hospitalization in the last 1 year (yes/no)” was questioned so you can users.
From inside the EpiDoC dos data, issues towards lives designs provided regularity out of alcoholic drinks intake (each day, periodically, rather than), puffing activities (most recent tobacco user, prior smoker, rather than smoked), sleep activities (number of hours out-of bed each and every day, classified inside 3.0.CO;2-Yards
thirty-five. Himmelfarb S, Murrell SA. This new incidence and you will correlates away from nervousness episodes for the older adults. J Psychol (1984) 116(2d 1 / 2 of):159–67. doi:632
36. Teixeira CM, Vasconcelos-Raposo J, Fernandes HM, Brustad RJ. Physical working out, anxiety and you will anxiety one of the elderly. Soc Indic Res (2013) 113(1):307–18. doi:/s11205-012-00nine4-9
37. Forsell Y. Predictors to possess despair, nervousness and you will psychotic www.datingmentor.org/doctor-dating attacks really older society: investigation from an effective 3-season go after-upwards studies. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol (2000) 35(6):259–63. doi:/s001270050237
38. Oh DH, Kim SA, Lee HY, Seo JY, Choi By the, Nam JH. Frequency and you can correlates of depressive attacks into the Korean grownups: result of good 2009 Korean Community Fitness Survey. J Korean Med Sci (2013) 28(1):128–35. doi:/jkms..step 1.128
39. Cole Meters, Dendukuri Letter. Risk points for anxiety certainly one of more mature area victims: a scientific feedback and you will meta-study. Am J Psychiatry (2003) 160(6):1147–56. doi:/appi.ajp.160.6.1147
42. Barnard KD, Skinner TC, Peveler R. The brand new frequency away from co-morbid depression in the grownups with Type of 1 diabetic issues: medical books feedback. Diabet Med (2006) 23(4):445–8. doi:/j.1cuatro6cuatro-4.x
43. Gudmundsson Grams, Gislason T, Janson C, Lindberg Age, Suppli Ulrik C, Brondum E, mais aussi al. Despair, nervousness and fitness condition immediately following hospitalisation getting COPD: an excellent multicentre study from the Nordic nations. Respir Med (2006) 100(1):87–93. doi:/j.rmed.
forty-two. Rodin G, Katz Yards, Lloyd Letter, Green E, Mackay JA, Wong RKS. Treatment of anxiety inside the cancers patients. Curr Oncol (2007) 14(5):180–8. doi:/co.
forty-five. Margaretten Meters, Julian L, Katz P, Yelin E. Depression in customers having rheumatoid arthritis: dysfunction, causes and you can elements. Int J Clin Rheumtol (2011) 6(6):617–23. doi:/ijr.
46. Djernes JK. Incidence and predictors off despair in populations of old: an assessment. Acta Psychiatr Scand (2006) 113(5):372–87. doi:/j.1600-0.x
47. Tomoum MO, Klattcromwell C, DelSignore Good, Ebert C, Older BA. Despair and you will stress during the persistent rhinosinusitis. Sensitivity Rhinol (2015) 5(8):674–81. doi:/alr.21528
48. Barefoot JC, Mortensen El, Helms MJ, Avlund K, Schroll Yards. A good longitudinal examination of intercourse variations in depressive symptoms away from many years 50 to help you 80. Psychol Ageing (2001) 16(2):342–5. doi:-.2.342
44. Roberts Lso are, Kaplan GA, Shema SJ, Strawbridge WJ. Frequency and you will correlates regarding despair during the an aging cohort: the Alameda County Research. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci (1997) 52(5):S252–8. doi:/geronb/52B.5.S252